Forms, Permits & Maps


Channel 19

Community Development

Building Department Forms

Planning Department Forms

Engineering / Public Works

  • Renewal Application for NPDES Permit (PDF)
  • Road Occupancy Permit (PDF): This permit is required per Ordinance Number 96-74 for any work that is done within the street right-of-way. This includes repair and replacement of utility lines and ornamental lighting. Minimum right-of-way width for older roads is typically 33 feet. The width is 50 feet for newer roads located within residential subdivisions.
  • Snow Removal Policy (PDF): Procedures for snow and ice control have been established to meet specified levels of service. The plan is fully coordinated with the school bus company, the police department, and the volunteer fire and EMS services.