Annual Clean-Up Week
The 2020 Clean-Up Week has been POSTPONED until new dates can be selected.
2020 Clean-Up Week
The Municipality of Murrysville’s residents may take items to the Valley Landfill on Pleasant Valley Road from
Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15, 2020, during the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Permit passes will be available from April 1 through May 8, 2019, at the Reception Desk, 4100 Sardis Road, Murrysville.
Residents should note:
- One permit pass per household. Proof of residency must be presented to the Municipal Receptionist.
- One car or pick-up truck load per household. NO TRAILERS may be attached to a car or pick-up truck to haul items. Trailers will NOT be permitted to enter the landfill.
- Absolutely no commercial contractors and/or trucks will be admitted to the landfill to dispose of items. Clean-Up Week is for residential items only.
- The following items are not permitted: No electronics, including TVs, computers, computer monitors; no tires; no batteries; no appliances with or without Freon e.g. air conditioners, refrigerators, de-humidifiers, etc.; no items containing liquids such as paint, oil or gas; no hazardous waste items; no pesticides; no free-flowing liquids; no whole trees or tree trunks; no large logs or tree stumps; no brush or tree limbs; no mercury containing items; no PCP containing items.
- The following items are permitted: Shingles, drywall, bathtubs, windows, cement block, patio stones, railroad ties, timber (treated or untreated), and furniture.
- This will be the only landfill clean-up event in 2020.
Please call Valley Landfill at 724-744-4000 with any questions.