- Programs & Events
- Trick-or-Treat on the Trail
Trick-or-Treat on the Trail
Save the date! October 28, 2023
Thank you to everyone who participated in last year's Trick or Treat on the Trail! This event wouldn't be possible without all the wonderful businesses and organizations who supported it by handing out yummy treats!
You can find the pictures taken by the Murrysville-Export Rotary on their Facebook Page and other event photos on the Murrysville Recreation Dept. Facebook Page.
Dropbox Link for Rotary Photos
Looking to get involved with your community? We need volunteers to help make this event happen.
VISIT OUR SIGN UP PORTAL to see what our needs are and where you can help!
Businesses and Organizations--Get Involved!
THANK YOU isn't enough for all of our businesses and organizations who took the time to treat our kiddos on the Trail!
Enjoy pictures of each booth below and links to their websites. Remember, shop local, shop small, and support your local non-profits!
THANK YOU to our 2022 Participating Businesses and Organizations!
Be sure to patronize all of these wonderful businesses and organizations!
Best Booth Contest Winners
Most Creative Booth
Franklin Regional Robotics Club
- Huntington Learning Center
- Joey's the Edge
- Westmoreland Heritage Trail
- Murrysville-Export Rotary
- State Farm Insurance - Murrysville
- Trimbur Insurance Agency
- Rewind-Reuse Center & Workshop
- ATA Martial Arts
- Friends Thrift Shop
- Tender Care
- FR Girl Scout Troop 26092
- Murrysville Police Department
- Galaxy Stone Pittsburgh
- Murrysville Community Library
- Sport Clips-Murrysville
- Engage Kidz
- Murrysville Historical Preservation Society
- American Legion 711
- FRHS Bandfront: Silks and Majorettes
- Newlonsburg Presbyterian Church
- Murrysville-Export Democratic Committee
- Murrrysville Lions
- Signs of Excellence
- Alliance Physical Therapy
- LSSE Civil Engineers and Surveyors
- St. Mary & St. John's Partner Parishes
- PKSA Karate Murrysville
- Lindy Sgambati-Cox Real Estate Team
- Stroll Murrysville
- Bucket List Travel
- BSL Lab of the University of Pittsburgh
- Coleman Financial Services
- Allegheny Sewer and Plumbing
- Mia's Memorable Moments Photography
- Burn Boot Camp
- Smooch Aesthetics
- Pure Barre Murrysville
- Franklin Regional Robotics Club
- FR Girl Scout Troop 46768
- Jill Cooper, Candidate State Representative (55th District)
- Ferri Dawson Insurance
- Murrysville-Export Republican Committee