Life as The Finance Director
Priorities for the Incoming Finance Director
- Human Resources - The Finance Department is responsible for all aspects of personnel management including benefit management, pension administration, workers' compensation, disability insurances and any payroll issues.
Compensation, Benefits, and Workplace Culture
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Health care benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Defined Benefit Pension with five year vesting
- Supportive elected officials
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in financial management in a supervisory capacity, preferably for a municipal or public sector organization
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and experience using financial accounting software
- Solid management and people skills
- Strong written and communication abilities
The detailed job description and online job application can be found by visiting the Employment Portal.