Council Action Items:
- Council approved the Volunteer Service Credit Program notarized eligibility list for Murrysville Volunteer Fire Company and White Valley Volunteer Fire Company. There was a list of around 22 volunteers that qualified.
- Council authorized to advertise Ordinance #1040-21, an ordinance of the Municipality of Murrysville authorizing execution of a non-exclusive cable franchise agreement between the Municipality and COMCAST of Colorado/Pennsylvania/West Virginia LLC.
- Council approved S-10-20, the “Regan Ridge Villas” application, a Major Land Development to develop an 8.14 acre parcel of land located at the intersection of Manor Road (State Route 4026) and Wilson Road (Township Road T-708), 18 villa units, R-3, 8.21 acres, Tax Parcel No. 49-21-00-0-087.
- Council approved Resolution #733-21, a resolution amending the Municipality of Murrysville’s Act 537 Plan for new land development, 18 units, “Reagan Ridge Villas”, R-3, 8.21 acres, Tax Parcel No. 49-21-00-0-087.
- Council approved Ordinance #1041-21, an ordinance granting an Electric Line Right-of-Way and Easement to West Penn Company across Municipal land known as the Murrysville Community Park for installation of a transformer and underground conduit for an electric line to provide electric power and service for Improvements to be constructed thereon and any related facilities as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
The Municipality of Murrysville will meet at 7:00 p.m. for Regular Business Meetings on the first and third Wednesday of each month. The next Council meeting will be Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.