Council Action Items:
- Council appointed Donald McMahon to the Library Board to an unexpired term ending December 31, 2021.
- Council appointed Hoffman Boarding Kennels as dog-control officer for the Municipality of Murrysville for a two-year term.
- Council approved the sale of two police motorcycles to Mechanics Plus Towing and Transport in the amount of $19,900.
- Council approved an emergency amendment to the Intermunicipal Service Agreement which provides for sanitary sewer service to thirty-nine properties in the Pucketa Watershed. This would be to include the Holleran property into the agreement.
- Council authorized to advertise Ordinance No. 1047-21, an ordinance accepting a storm water easement in the Bianca Rose Plan of Lots.
- Council approved reduction of the sequestered fund amount being held for the required improvements at the Bella Molise Development in the amount of $108,872.70.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.
The next Council meeting will be Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.