Council Action Items:
- Council approved Resolution #716-20, a resolution reducing the number of members of the Zoning Hearing Board from five to three and one alternate and confirming the three board members as Matthew Prather, Michael Kearney, Jr., and Pati Wolinsky.
- Council approved awarding the property, casualty, and automobile insurance coverages to MRM in the amount of $88,298 and the public officials and police professional liability insurance coverages to Greenwich and RSUI in the amount of $49,631 for the period April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
- Council authorized to advertise for a Public Hearing concerning Ordinance # 1018-20, an ordinance vacating an unopened portion of Carson Avenue from its northerly terminus and ending at the northern line of Ring Alley as depicted on Exhibit D of the proposed ordinance.
- Council authorized to advertise Ordinance No. 1022-20 Mayor’s Declaration of State of Emergency.
- Council approved S-10-19, the Walker Subdivision, a Minor Subdivision, three lots, 4900 Lasher Lane, 30.33 acres, Tax Parcel Number 49-07-00-0-020.
- Council approved the “Hoy Parking Lot” Application, a Land Development, located at 5575 and 5573 Old William Penn Highway, Tax Parcels 49-15-00-0-120 and 49-15-00-0-210 owned by William A. Hoy, Zoned B - Business District.
- Council awarded a contract for Route.22 islands, jug-handles, streetscape, Municipal Building and Community Center landscaping to Lamanna Landscape and Fertilizing Company.
- Council authorized to advertise for the 2020 Road Materials Bids.
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, April 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.