- A Public Hearing was held for the the transfer of a liquor license to Ginny's Neighborhood Pizza, located at 5549 Old William Penn Highway. This will be a family pizza and hoagie restaurant.
- A Public Hearing was held for the Hillstone Village PRD, a planned residential development proposing to subdivide and develop a 37 acre tract located along Harrison City Road. The property is currently zoned R-2.The plan is for 20 single family homes and 22 carriage homes. Hillstone Village will include a clubhouse, sidewalks, light posts, a park, and recreation area.
Mayor's Proclamation Declaring October 24, 2020 as Carol Siefken Day. A presentation was made to Carol Siefken, the Murrysville Library Youth Coordinator, who is retiring after more than 33 years of service at the Murrysville Community Library. October 24th has been declared as Carol Siefken Day in the Municipality of Murrysville. The Mayor and Council calls upon all residents to join the Murrysville Community Library at Carol's Royal Car Parade on Saturday, October 24 at 2:00 p.m. in the library's parking lot, to celebrate her retirement and continue to support the library's service to ensure fostering of our children's love for reading.
Council Action Items:
- Council authorized to advertise for a Public Hearing for amendments to the 2020 Budget.
- Council approved Ordinance No. 1029-20, and ordinance providing for the establishment of a Fire Emergency Equipment Purchase Account and a Fire Emergency Equipment Repair Account.
- Council authorized to advertise for various Boards and Commission openings for the 2021 calendar year.
- Council authorized to advertise for candidates for the Murrysville Volunteer of the Year Award.
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, November 4th at 7:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.