Council Action Items:
- Council awarded a contract to NextEra Energy to provide electricity for all Municipal accounts including the street lighting for $.04898 per kWh
- Council approved Ordinance #1019-20, Amendments to the Fee Ordinance
- Council accepted the resignation of Gary Segal from the Environmental Advisory Council.
- Council approved the Volunteer Service Credit Program notarized eligibility list for Murrysville Volunteer Fire Company and White Valley Volunteer Fire Company
- Council approved authorization to advertise Ordinance No.1021-20, specifying the rate of pension contributions with respect to the Police Pension plan for 2020 calendar year
- Council approved an agreement with the Pennsylvania Resource Council for a glass recycling drop off collection event on March 28, 2020
- Council approved an addendum to the Murrysville Garbage and Recycling Contract to provide for three quarterly glass recycling drop off collection events between April and December of 2020
- Council approved Ordinance #1020-20, an Ordinance to authorize the Municipality of Murrysville’s acceptance of a Deed of Storm Water Easement traversing Property of Diadon LLC’s being leased to Giant Eagle, Inc. for development of a "GetGo" facility for the sale of fuel and other products to the traveling public
- Council approve advertisement of DPW-1-20, the 2020 Overlay Project
- Council approved release of the bond being held for the completion of the Buckeye Pipeline, Murrysville Pump Station development site in the amount of $330,000
- Council approved award of the mowing contract of Murrysville green spaces to Dojonovic Landscaping, the second year of the three year pricing
- Council authorized to solicit bids for landscape maintenance services for the Municipal Building, Community Center, Streetscape, Route 22 Islands and Route 22 jug-handles
- Council authorized to advertise an RFP for qualified consultants to plan the proposed outdoor amphitheater performance area at Murrysville Community Park (MCP)
The next Murrysville Council meeting will be Wednesday, March 4th at 7:00 p.m.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.