Who should I contact for specific inquiries?

If you need information on building permits and general construction-related activities, please contact DAVID JOBE at djobe@murrysvillegov.org or (724) 327-2100 ext. 111.

If you have residential zoning questions or have a neighborhood complaint, please contact JOSHUA STEELE at jsteele@murrysvillegov.org or (724) 327-2100 ext. 105.

Show All Answers

1. Is a burning permit required?
2. What residential permits are required?
3. What residential building codes are enforced?
4. Are there setback requirements for building permits?
5. Are horses and other livestock allowed in Murrysville?
6. Who should I contact for specific inquiries?
7. I have a plan that I want to introduce to Murrysville. How long does the planning process take in Murrysville?
8. Are there fees associated with submitting an application to the Municipality?